- Dandenong Ranges Steiner School is a fee-paying school.
- We plan for a sustainable future and provide high-quality teaching and learning experiences that lead to long-term educational outcomes.
- Values of respect, equity, compassion and community guide this policy.
- Parents/guardians are expected to honour their financial obligations.
- We emphasise building relationships with parents to ensure fees are paid in full on time.
- We provide varied payment options to assist parents to meet their financial obligations.
This policy applies to Australian citizens and permanent residents only. The Policy is regularly reviewed and Fees are subject to change on an annual basis.
Please click on the link below to download Dandenong Ranges Steiner School Fee Policy which also lists the current tuition fees
The Camps Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF) is provided by the Victorian Government to assist eligible families to cover the costs of school trips, camps and sporting activities. The Fee Policy above provides details of eligibility criteria. Forms are available here. Completed forms should be submitted to the school office (specifically the Finance Officer).